Maserati Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Call me old fashion, but I like our dash gauges...just not the small "Infotainment" screen in the center console. But I guess the natural progression would be to "upgrade" everything so it "matches" technologies.
The fear of breakage is real for me too Jdub :ROFLMAO:
I do like our dash gauges as well. (y)

Reactions: GT/MC 4ME

·
Premium Member
2013 GTS Coupe
3,887 Posts
Yup, until it’s well time-tested and in at least a dozen cars ( depending on how many owners are daring enough to be the guinea pigs for this ) and only when proven to be glitch-free, that’s when my interest in converting to something like this may really peak.

·
Registered
2018 Maserati Granturismo Sport Convertible
1,735 Posts
Yup, until it’s well time-tested and in at least a dozen cars ( depending on how many owners are daring enough to be the guinea pigs for this ) and only when proven to be glitch-free, that’s when my interest in converting to something like this may really peak.
Translated into Itailan.....Luigi says, "if no broke, no fix."

• Haha
Reactions: GT/MC 4ME and DSGT

·
Premium Member
1,050 Posts
Hey guys, been a while since I have been posting, I will have more information soon, I will be distributing them by mid February, Pricing around $2250, Better pricing for a group buy of course. I will try and get one here and installed asap so I can review and let everybody know how it functions.

·
Registered
2018 Maserati Granturismo Sport Convertible
1,735 Posts
Hey guys, been a while since I have been posting, I will have more information soon, I will be distributing them by mid February, Pricing around $2250, Better pricing for a group buy of course. I will try and get one here and installed asap so I can review and let everybody know how it functions.
Hope you make it compatible with 2018+ models also this time, Robin. 🤞

21 - 25 of 25 Posts