Maserati Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2013 GT/MC SportLine Blu Sofisticato - Black w/Yellow stitching and calipers
551 Posts
Is there a way to get a digital speedo readout in my cluster?
Do you mean changing the large green gear indicator in the center to indicate speed instead?
I too would like to change mine to indicate speed, not what gear I'm in...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am pretty sure you can do it. Go through the vehicle settings and look for something called "repeat speed".
With the Mode button, I navigated to the cluster "Trip" displays and and managed to scroll to the "Repeat Speed" choice and then highlighted it. However, the highlighting didn't take, and there seemed to be no way to save the choice, and the menu reverted to what ever it was on before. How do I get the choice to take?

·
Registered
2012 GTC Nero/Sabbia
523 Posts
With the Mode button, I navigated to the cluster "Trip" displays and and managed to scroll to the "Repeat Speed" choice and then highlighted it. However, the highlighting didn't take, and there seemed to be no way to save the choice, and the menu reverted to what ever it was on before. How do I get the choice to take?
The option will display whatever you select in the little window on the cluster screen in the bottom right hand corner, it will not change anything on the large display screen, if I remember correctly there are 3 options for this Trip A Trip B and Speed. For me this is quite handy because I changed the car to C and km/h. While the speedo is still in MPH the temperature is in something I understand as in Celsius and I don't have to do mental gymnastics trying to convert MPH to km/h as the little repeat speed window shows me the exact speed I am going at.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
At first I thought I would be able to replace the big green gear indcator in the center of the cluster with speed, but then I realized that by following the advice received, I would be able to repeat my speed in the Trip readout field in the cluster lower right hand corner--which turns out to be enough for me. Thanks to all contributors!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts