Maserati Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I didn't want to be lazy and simply post this question, but I've looked through multiple old posts on this topic and can't find a definitive answer...

I have an '02 CC Spyder and I'm planning on upgrading the exhaust. What is the dimension for the tips I'm looking for? From what I can tell they're 3.5" but I've also read somewhere that they're 2.5"? Can anyone please confirm.

Also...any good recommendations for some upgraded tips? I'm looking for a dual tip still (to keep the quad exhaust) but want something that looks a bit different than the stock tips. IMO the stock ones are pretty damn nice but if I need to get new ones I mind as well get something different. I'd like something with a bit larger outlet or thats more squared off. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
...yea I'd like to eventually. I'm not sure how long I'm going to keep this car for so I don't plan on investing too much money into (the exhaust) just yet. My buddy can remove either of the mufflers for free so my only real expense is the tips.

The Larni does sound badass but I'm going to hold off for a few months at least. So...about the tip size?...

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
I am sorry (and here I may show my complete lack of technical knowledge) but can't you just go to the back of the car and measure the tips? :confused:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts