Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a detailer they would recommend in the NY Metro Area (specifically Westchester County)? Just got the car a month ago and would like to give the car a professional baseline. I can then maintain the finish. I just don't feel confident in working out some of the scratches and swirl marks. Thanks.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Place to go in westchester!

Does anyone have a detailer they would recommend in the NY Metro Area (specifically Westchester County)? Just got the car a month ago and would like to give the car a professional baseline. I can then maintain the finish. I just don't feel confident in working out some of the scratches and swirl marks. Thanks.
Hey! I live in Westchester the is a place in harrison that is great! I have a 2005gransport that I will have them detail this summer! I had them do my 2006 ML350 and when I tell u the paint was beat cement and dirt and not washing it for several months the car was in rough shap! I brought it to them and they did a great job! So that was the trial to bring my Maserati there! They work on high end cars!

The name of the place is New York
http://www.newyorkmotorclub.com/index_s.html Motor club! Here is there website!

I hope this helps! they are good guys mat is the one kid!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cmaser, Do you have any idea of the cost? I like their tagline: "Not cheap. Just way better." I would prefer not to spend a fortune.

·
Registered
71 Posts
price!

Cmaser, Do you have any idea of the cost? I like their tagline: "Not cheap. Just way better." I would prefer not to spend a fortune.
Hey! We live in westchester it's hard to find anything good 4 cheep! But My truck was 225 or so! The maserati should be like 200 ish! But to me thats not a bad price for the work they do! I mean U can go cheeper or more money! My one friend spent 300 to get his car done out in LI! So I think 200ish is fair price!

Ps where in westchester do you live?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I Agree

I completely agree. Expensive to me is more than $500. I've heard some people going as high as $1,000. $300 or less seems right.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts