Maserati Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can purchase the Denison IceLink System for an 02 coupe? I have checked the Denison site but it indicates the system is no longer available. Any help, ideas, alternatives...would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Marco

·
Registered
824 Posts
I have one, it works. You want the final firmware, but don't install the "5 disc" patch, it doesn't work with the coupe head unit (relies on FF and RWD buttons to move through menus).

·
Registered
20 Posts
dennison

I got mine in Europe found a firm online that sold it. I think it was around $150.
Installs easy and works but is a bit finiky. I start the ipod to where I want it and then plug it in witht he car running. If I do not do that I find sometie when I start the car it will skip to another playlist.

Sometime the Ipod freezes up and I need to clear it, but even with these glitches it was worth it to now have all my tunes in the Maserati.

·
Registered
73 Posts
IceLink Firmware - Final Version?

I have one, it works. You want the final firmware, but don't install the "5 disc" patch, it doesn't work with the coupe head unit (relies on FF and RWD buttons to move through menus).
Glenn - What version is the final firmware? I think I'm running 3.04 and it's buggy as hell. If there's a later version, or if you have one that works better, can you tell me what it is and where to find it. Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.