Maserati Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the weak post folks just wanted to say hello, getting my 06 GranSport today and am a bit excited.....

·
Vendor
4,728 Posts
Congrats on the new Maserati... I'm sure you'll love what they have to offer.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Sorry for the weak post folks just wanted to say hello, getting my 06 GranSport today and am a bit excited.....
so.....you got your GS on the 17th and you haven't posted pics, specs, driving impressions yet! Hopefully, it's because you've been too busy driving the tires off the thing!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ha...sorry guys got delayed and extra couple of days with shippers and customs, but all is good, drove yesterday for the first time....on our Calgary roads...AWESOME...Going for a cruise in the Rockies this weekend to see handling in the mountains...i'm pumped, will post pics tonight pre trip! O6 Mas GranSport LE, 4500 miles, Anniversary blue for those who were inquiring. I am wondering about the best option for IPOD and Bluetooth, any advice would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Ipod?!?! Open Your Windows And Listen To The Music!!! :d

·
Registered
217 Posts
Congrats!! Was this the Anniversary Blue GS at Kessler Auto in Florida? I was looking at that one and noticed that it had sold recently.

Assuming you brought this car in from the US. Did the weakness in the USD help with getting a good deal? Is it complicated to import a Maserati into Canada. Just curious.

Cheers.

·
Registered
173 Posts
O6 Mas GranSport LE, 4500 miles, Anniversary blue for those who were inquiring. I am wondering about the best option for IPOD and Bluetooth, any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Congrats and welcome! Great to see another Anniversary Blue GS - it's a rare color that everyone admires-you'll get many "thumbs up" signs.

What's your interior color (s)?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hey folks sorry for another delay, pics will come later when @ home, work does not allow such a thing! I actually got it from Maserati of Naples not Kessler group although I did look @ that one, someone else got that, The dollar value didn't play too much of a role, I had my budget and new what I wanted to get into. This is the second car I have brought into Canada so not as complicated, actually it really is not complicated at all people get talked into believeing that rubbish I find. I found that what can complicate matters is more on the US side with the dealer/seller if they don't have the original title documents and the such...THAT can complicate the situation..Canada and US customs are pretty good to deal with in my experience. Any other questions about my import situations, feel free to ask!

PS LOVING THE CAR LIKE YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE AND THE LOOKS ON THE BLUE...Capt...you most definately were right...sorry for babbling but another quick sidenote...saturday, driving through town a guy stopped me and said "awesome car, no idea WTF it is but man she looks GOOD!!" hahaha I got a good laugh!

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Congratulations from another Canadian who used to live in Edmonton. Go Oilers!!! Now living in Kentucky with warmer weather for my spyder.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts