Maserati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you guys mind deciphering this window sticker for me? Much of it is, of course, obvious, but I thought I would ask nevertheless.

Thanks much!

KCD

Attachments

·
Registered
835 Posts
200W Stereo sys - better speakers and an additional sub. (useless)
CD Changer - USELESS

Red calipers - looks nice but....
Gold Clock - mounted between the center vents (nice)
DRS1 - Interior Door trim color)
DSH1 - Dash
Parking Distance - nice to have and cannot undo
Piping - nice
Stiching - nice
Spare Wheel - either or
Full Brierwood - wood trim ew!!
Xenon - nice

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
nice, but there is no price on the DSH1, piping and stitching...
may be it is not on this one?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Next obvious question

Thanks much for the quick responses.

I know this next question is wildly subjective, but consider it is an '02 CC with 6000 miles, any idea of rough market value?

I know that market value is determined by what someone is willing to pay what someone is willing to sell for..but...any rough ballpark ideas?

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
by 02 CC and the sticker that shows $93k with gas guzzle tax and options, i assume this is a Coupe?

it all depends on the color and condition of the car.
and at this stage of the game, how much warranty is left.
look up autotrader or even ebay to see what people are asking and what is out there.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is a coupe, it is Quartz in Color, In-service date was 7/03, and with approx. 6000 miles I assume it is near new.

I have followed a LOT of CC Coupes as well as the 6 speeds on Ebay, Autotrader, etc. and have never seen one move higher than the low to mid $40's which is why I am asking. The guy with this particular 02 is asking over $60,000, which I know is too high as it looks like one could get an '04 for that amount.

Just looking for decision making help.

KCD

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
kfdoyle said:
...The guy with this particular 02 is asking over $60,000, which I know is too high as it looks like one could get an '04 for that amount.
you are absolutely correct.
you will see every now and then there are some owners that cannot accept the fact that their beloved car has depreciated.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That is indeed a beautiful Spyder, but I need the Coupe.

After reading a few of the threads, I thinking I might go for the Yellow Coupe. Something about being different!

Feel free to send any other ads you might run across. I peruse Cars.com, Autotrader, Ebay, etc. constantly.

The Quartz color does seem to be a bit rare as well. And a beautiful one at that. At least from the pictures.

Thanks again.

KCD

·
Registered
165 Posts
02 Coupes seem to be between $48 and 58K. Somwhere in the middle is a good price. O2 Spiders are a bit less because they addressed the rigidity in 03s onwards. In my experience, 6 speeds fetch more because there are fewer of them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts