Maserati Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Maserati GTS
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn that's nice! How do you like it so far?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Love it! Honestly not as comfortable as my 5 series, and I hear a few creeks but the noise is intoxicating so that makes up for it. And it looks fantastic

5,870 Posts
Cool. If it has a leather dash you need a sun screen so you don't end up with bacon dash...J

·
Registered
4 Posts
Love it! Honestly not as comfortable as my 5 series, and I hear a few creeks but the noise is intoxicating so that makes up for it. And it looks fantastic
Nice! I'm coming from an e46 m3 but haven't pulled the trigger yet. I'm just hoping the ghibli is more reliable than my m3. I haven't pulled the trigger yet but thinking I will in the spring.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2014 GT MC / 2018 Ghibli SQ4 Gransport
225 Posts
Pics don't do the Grigio Maratea shade of gray justice, they really don't! It looks different depending on if you're in the bright sun, low light, or night. Personally I think she looks best in the bright sun, you can see those metallic flakes really sparkle! My favorite color for a ghibli hands down!

·
Registered
2014 Maserati GTS
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pics don't do the Grigio Maratea shade of gray justice, they really don't! It looks different depending on if you're in the bright sun, low light, or night. Personally I think she looks best in the bright sun, you can see those metallic flakes really sparkle! My favorite color for a ghibli hands down!
I thought so too. Really love the color!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts