Maserati Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
It would be fun to unwind the QP on proper roads without fear of being locked up. Europe still has opportunities to do that, but then again there are many places in the mountain states and desert where I'm sure there are nothing but coyotes and 20 miles of visibility. However, if you crash out there, it might be weeks before anyone would notice.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Umm....why not take it to the track for 1 day. Most tracks offer exotic days with like minded individuals (none racers). And like most the majority are not seasoned track drivers. This is in a controlled environment and you can let it breathe with other weekened warriors.

I went with the FCA chapter - Ferrari dudes and cleared some cobwebs off my engine ... maybe even a few loose honeycombs from the cats. :laugh:

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have been up to 120 mph (blowing the dust off on 281). It feels like nothing. And sooo easy getting there.
Always full of surprises, MasWoman.

Feels pretty slow afterwards, huh?

Like the old Peggy Lee song... "Is That All There Is ?"

For all the members who might have forgotten our Texan girl....

She joins the party !!!

Still driving an Italian - girl ??

·
Registered
31 Posts
Japonais --- hahaha ---

I hope it hasn't affected your social life...

I was trying to dig up some old threads for what appears to be a group of more 'gearheads' than I am used to....
Nothing wrong with that !!...

But I am interested in how my 'debadging' goes over in current times...

I was actually pulled in at the border so the agents could open & inspect the car !!!
All markings were off the next day ----hair blower removal

Wonderful to see/hear you again... law business still kicking?

I live in the Dom Republic these days
Hunt up Isuzu M-UX... not available in the 1st world

21 - 26 of 26 Posts