Maserati Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to purchase a car from Deals on Wheels in Dubai. The inspection report from ARM indicates some deferred maintenance, so I would love to hear someone's opinion on it who has seen it in the flesh. PM me if you've seen their stock or plan to stop by any time soon and don't mind helping me out. Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I bought a QP GTS from Deals on wheels about a year ago and found them to be good to deal with.
I also got a pre purchase inspection done by ARM and there were a few minor maintenance issues that needed doing which I had them carry out prior to purchase. I also used these to negotiate a fair price. I'm not sure how to PM you, but should you have any other questions , feel free to PM me.
Also they had all reciepts from all service and maintenance carried out by both Al Tayer and ARM some on behalf of Deals on Wheels themselves. They seem to have a good reputation .

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Glad to hear you had a good experience with them. I've heard good things from JP and others, too. Sound like a good place to work with.

PM sent.

·
Registered
996 Posts
I know the owner of DoW...just tell me the car and I will try to help you out in any way possible.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.