Maserati Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Deadline Reminder: The Maserati Owners National Meet and Historic Reunion at Le Belle Macchine d'Italia is May 31, 2008.

Late Fees apply to all Registrations postmarked after that date.

Registration forms are available at: www.italiancarsatpocono.com

Attachments

·
Registered
173 Posts
Joe: I've pre-registered for your Pocono event and paid for track time, but I don't want to race, I'm only interested in driving on the track on Sunday to enjoy some hot laps in my GranSport without speed limits, stop signs, etc. I assume that is what "lunch-time touring" is for. Two questions:
1. Is my assumption correct?
2. Do I need to bring a helmet for this?
Let me know - thanks

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Joe: I've pre-registered for your Pocono event and paid for track time, but I don't want to race, I'm only interested in driving on the track on Sunday to enjoy some hot laps in my GranSport without speed limits, stop signs, etc. I assume that is what "lunch-time touring" is for. Two questions:
1. Is my assumption correct?
2. Do I need to bring a helmet for this?
Let me know - thanks
First, we DO NOT RACE in any way, shape or form. It is a driving event with Professional Instruction.

The Lunch-Time Touring is a single file tour behind a pace car. I assume that is not what you were looking to do.

You signed up for the regular track sessions which will enable you to do what you are looking for . Yes you will need a Snell 2000 SA helmet.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Joe

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Joe - for Spyder owners interested in the driving event, will it be top-down, top-up or, does it even matter?

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Joe - for Spyder owners interested in the driving event, will it be top-down, top-up or, does it even matter?
Most Spyder owners run with the tops down.

Joe

·
Vendor
4,728 Posts
BTW, for those who've asked us to perform installs during this event. Be sure to place your order as soon as possible. We have to get the products built, in-stock and ready for shipment well before the event in order to ship them to PA. Otherwise we will not have the equipment on hand at the event.

I also need to schedule my time during the event as well ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts