Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Thanks. I live about two blocks from there. Saw the sign but had not checked them out. Will now thanks to you. I live in a high-rise condo and unable to clean car myself so this will be great if they do good work. Even the regualr prices sound reasonable.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Man, I want to get today!! Little cold though don't won't the doors to freeze. The garage drops below freezing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cold?

Actually it's not that cold in the garage and this guy actually uses steam to clean the car so no icing here. Sometimes I go to the one in Rockville since it's right next to the Gold's Gym.
Here are their locations..
ecodetail, LLC - Mobile Steam & Waterless Car Cleaning

How do I add the photo of my car on this? I took a bunch of pics while they were working on my baby. :autofahrer:

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Heading over in a few minutes (to the one in the Bloomingdale's parking garage) I'll let you know what I think. Just a "mini-detail"

To post pictures, in your reply select GO ADVANCED then select MANAGE ATTACHMENTS which will allow you to attach photo. Directions from there are pretty simple.

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Just returned from a mini-detail at ecodetail, the one at 5307 Friendship Blvd.
They did a terrific job. I would highly recommend them. If you are in the Wash Metro area, check them out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts