Maserati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 2 years of owning my '07 Quad Sport GT , I finally got Jeff's DBW. Best thing I ever did. Can't believe the difference in the drive, fast and now have the full 430 experience. ( Like the car was suppose to be)
If your looking for the coolest install in So. Ca. I highly recommend CAVALLO MOTORSPORTS in Carlsbad, Ca. Kevin & Chris did a custom install I was # 13, ( looks like they got it figured out) , while there got the oil change etc. Super fair pricing too. Call Kevin @ 800.999.1130

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
If you think you can tell a difference now....drive it with the DBW for the next year and then disconnect it....I did this before taking it to the dealer for service and was literally DYING to get it back online afterwards. Make sure to keep it in the most aggressive mode.

·
Registered
285 Posts
but what is it.. what does it do ?? im not fully understanding ?? sorry im ignorant to it. i googled it and still really dont understand it lol

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just call Jeff At:
1-702-430-1040 Local

Visit:FormulaDynamics.com for Performance Maserati:
ECU/DBW Chip Upgrades - Spring Kits - Brake Pads / Lines - Air / Oil Filters - Tires - Wheels

He will get you up to speed. You will really love it.

·
Registered
180 Posts
but what is it.. what does it do ?? im not fully understanding ?? sorry im ignorant to it. i googled it and still really dont understand it lol
It adds kick ass accelaration and aggression to your car. The best thing I've done for my GS! My car has never been the same since.:autofahrer:

·
Registered
127 Posts
In simple terms, it unleashes the ferrari in the maserati. The rear wheels will break loose in the 4000-4500 rpm range in 1st, 2nd and sometimes 3rd gear if you really stand on it..... Just completed all the mods from FD except cats and this car is a monster now!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Indeed one of the best upgrades, major difference!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts