Maserati Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saint Louis Bentley Maserati graciously let me take home a Nero Carbonito/Red interior with No Skyhook suspension.

Damn, damn, damn.... I am in love with this car!!!
Can't stop driving the car.

The feeling taking this car home and driving it, does not even come close to comparing with my 997 turbo experience.
Service was awesome!!
Can't even begin to imagine a Porsche dealership giving me a demo car to take for the day.
Exhaust!!! like no other.
Feel... opulent, luxurious yet absolutely monsterously powerful and performance like no other car I have driven.
Sure, not as powerful as my 911 but feels so, so much like a 100k+ car from the moment you look at the car, sit in the car, and wholy cow, when you start up this thing, it makes you feel "I HAVE TO HAVE ONE OF THESE".

Cudos to Bentley/Maserati Saint Louis.
If my after purchase experience is anything like my pre purchase experience, I will buy every one of my future cars from these guys.

I will post pictures later... kind of hard to do while driving....:D

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Welcome to the club! Some of us have been feeling like that every day for the last few years!!! ;)

Seriously, welcome to the family!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
:D We cuda' told you that!

Seriously, welcome to ML (for life).

·
Vendor
4,731 Posts
You need to get the car. From the tone of your posts... you're down right giddy!

How many things on this earth make you this happy? Seriously, I don't think you can go wrong here...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts