Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So there's Masher, MVP, CDF and myself. Am I missing anyone? Seems to be enough to get together for a happy hour and tell Maserati stories. Any takers?

Buzz

·
Registered
201 Posts
Sure, I'm good for happy hour sometime. I imagine I could fit it into my busy schedule of goofing off and driving Italian sports cars. :)

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure, I'm good for happy hour sometime. I imagine I could fit it into my busy schedule of goofing off and driving Italian sports cars. :)
Masher, MVP.. Where are you guys? God, I hope they didn't get a life!!!! :D

LOL! I really do have a busy schedule so I goof off in my Italian car to/from work (I ENVY YOU!!!!).
I'm at 75 and Spring Creek in Plano... Where is you?

·
Registered
201 Posts
What, no other Dallas members?? C'mon you wimps!

Buzz, I live by 75 & Royal and work near 75/Spring Valley. Maybe by next week some more Dallas members will be thawed out and ready for something cold.

·
Registered
660 Posts
What, no other Dallas members?? C'mon you wimps!

Buzz, I live by 75 & Royal and work near 75/Spring Valley. Maybe by next week some more Dallas members will be thawed out and ready for something cold.
Have a friend in Dallas, if that helps... :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Dallas Guy Here

I am in Dallas as well, located near Lovers Lane and Preston area. Would love to get together with other fellow Maserati owners. Just let me know.

·
Registered
111 Posts
yo yo... boating season now! mine is DFWs loudest! let me know... I am in :cool:

Hey Karl... see you next week.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I am at White Rock Lake... name the spot and I will be there. I am in OK about half the week now so usually Monday - Wednesdays work best.... What about Monday or Tuesday Happy Hour.... Uptown? I am boat testing Wednesday if any of you want to come for a real ride:)

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am at White Rock Lake... name the spot and I will be there. I am in OK about half the week now so usually Monday - Wednesdays work best.... What about Monday or Tuesday Happy Hour.... Uptown? I am boat testing Wednesday if any of you want to come for a real ride:)
I pick up the coupe Monday after work. Tuesday would be good. Wednesday, the lil sis flys in from Huntington Beach for the week. We're spending Thursday and part of Friday in Shreveport so I can show her what a Maserati feels like on a 3 hour trip :D Uptown works. Just need to know where and when. I'll buy the first couple of rounds.

·
Registered
111 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Tuesday @ 6:30 is great. My Maser is in shop getting worked on, so I'll drive the F355 instead. Hope weather cooperates.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tuesday at 6:30 it is. I might be hair late but I'll be there.

Bringing the coupe. Can't miss me. Black spikey hair, 3 earrings on the LEFT (which is the right) side. :D

·
Registered
111 Posts
80% chance of rain and storms.... I am playing it by ear.

Jim

·
Registered
111 Posts
large hail, damaging wind, heavy rain.... I think we should re-schedule:mad:

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
large hail, damaging wind, heavy rain.... I think we should re-schedule:mad:
My car is ready for pick up right now at Park Place but I asked them to keep it an extra day because of the weather. Tomorrow is supposed to be nice so I'll pick it up around 1:00 pm or so.

We'll reschedule for a sunnier day

·
Registered
201 Posts
OK - see you all further down the calendar...

·
Registered
111 Posts
Let say next Tuesday... same time and place except lets meet at the Taco Diner.... it is the big patio on the left as you enter about 100 feet in. Then we can watch all the cheap cars come in after us.:D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts