Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would love to see some creative custom plates.
I have a custom NY plate MASRTI

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wife's '13 GT convertible..."ASOGNO"... Loosely translated means "To Dream" or "A Dream". Other options taken.
California dreamin'...sunny day...top down...music rockin'...car sounding sweet...pretty girl at the wheel...life is pretty awesome some days.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sammy Hagar's, "I can't drive 55" was the inspiration.

I could have also done, "CNTDRV55" but I thought that anything "CNT" might get flagged... :p

Mark

·
Registered
61 Posts
Half the fun is coming up with something that fits and isn't taken!!
I'm thinking of going with RYZRATI. It's a combo of the first 3 letters of my last name along with, well, I'm sure you all figured it out :p

·
Premium Member
1,843 Posts
So many creative ones out there , and so many more possibilities, but, IMO , the self deprecating sense of humor of this owner’s license plate’s mounting is an all time classic ! I wonder how many times she was pulled over ..

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Available in NY was MYSERATI & DUZZZ185. I went with MASRTI because I got a custom plate that only took 6 characters.

·
Registered
56 Posts
VICE 99 License plate.

Custom car mods:
  • Italian Stripe
  • Carbon Fiber wrap on sides, front grill, back diffuser
-Carbon Fiber spoiler
  • The drive-by wire from Formula dynamics
  • X-pipe Formula dynamics
  • Custom steering wheel with lights

·
Registered
35 Posts
Came up with this one. Perfect description for a cabrio and its fitting as I am a pilot. Surprised it wasn’t taken as my first choice, FLYNLOW, and other variations were not available.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts