Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All...I am a new member and thought I would let members know that our company now offers bespoke model builds of individual's cars. A recent build was a MC12 in 1:8 scale. I emailed a moderator to check to see if it is okay to mention a business on the forum but did not get a reply so if this is improper, please let me know. If you are interested in a model of your car, please let me know as well:) Tom Long

Attachments

·
Registered
555 Posts
i saw maserati put out a catalog recently for models like this. starting price was ~$3k.....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i saw maserati put out a catalog recently for models like this. starting price was ~$3k.....
Yes, there are off the shelf models in other scales that are standard production from other model companies. This would be a custom built 1:8 scale modeled to the specifications of the owners real car so hand built one of one model. Most "bespoke" model companies start at $15k and that is if they already have the necessary molds developed. It is a special service for those that want a model of their particular car and not for the average model collector.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts