Maserati Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
203 Posts
Maybe Kevin at MVA can help?

I too would be interested in anything that was cost-effective in lowering and stiffening our non-Skyhook equipped cars. So far, the only solution I have found was the KW brand coil-over setup. While it appears to be a quality product, the costs of the parts is at least $2,500.00, plus probably about that much in installation, given the unfamilarity any tech will have with the product. Kevin at MVA, a regular on our forum, may be able to help. It would appear there is at least some demand for this type of product. I would love to hear Kevin's thoughts on the subject of developing a custom spring.

· Registered
203 Posts
Frankie P is "In" as well!

At that price point, I too would be interested, all things being equal. I'm wondering, is there a non-Skyhook version of the GS that could serve as a model? Isn't the GS suspended both lower and stiffer than the standard Coupe? For that matter, if there is a non-Skyhook equipped GS, could we simply buy the OEM springs and swap them in? Food for thought.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.