Maserati Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Try Ricambi-Automobilia on e-bay. Just make sure you communicate color correctly - tan can be especially hard to match from experience. ;)

·
Registered
625 Posts
Agree with Borgen, these guys did a really great job for me and matched the tan, spot on - love mine, see pix in my album - took them a bit over month to get them to me, (it was Xmas season tho), but they came from Italy, and cost for 4 was about $130 USD.

Try Ricambi-Automobilia on e-bay. Just make sure you communicate color correctly - tan can be especially hard to match from experience.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Try Ricambi-Automobilia on e-bay. Just make sure you communicate color correctly - tan can be especially hard to match from experience. ;)
Try Ricambi-Automobilia on e-bay. Just make sure you communicate color correctly - tan can be especially hard to match from experience.
Are you two guys the same person?

·
Registered
744 Posts
I figured so - not enough volume on this site for a Ricambi salesman to do any guerilla advertising..

BTW - Is the logo embroidered?

·
Registered
625 Posts
Don't I wish, I am actually a sales/marketing guy and very fortunate to have a great gig in a thriving (non-related to auto) business even in these trying times but I would totally dig selling stuff like this if the $'s were there.....

Anyway - they are not embroidered so to speak and I'm not sure exactly what you would call the process but it looks to be inlaid - in other words the beige logo material feels like felt and is perfectly flush with the black carpeting, very classy upscale look and feel.

If you want to know more you can e-mail "Will" at [email protected], he says these are made by an "atelier" (not sure what that is but I have an idea and it sure sounds cool huh) in Italy, he's very helpful, super nice dude.

S-

I figured so - not enough volume on this site for a Ricambi salesman to do any guerilla advertising..

BTW - Is the logo embroidered?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.