Maserati Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Re: seats: They're apparently taken from the MC12, carbon fiber, snug, keep you you in place. I track the car about 4 times a year at Infineon/Sears Point, Sonoma...a total thrill!
I have under 5K miles on it but it would make a fine daily driver.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Re: seats: They're apparently taken from the MC12, carbon fiber, snug, keep you you in place. I track the car about 4 times a year at Infineon/Sears Point, Sonoma...a total thrill!
I have under 5K miles on it but it would make a fine daily driver.
Since you're in the Bay Area, you might be interested in making a trip down to Santana Row some Saturday morning.

Each Saturday morning, a group of exotic car owners meet to chat and generally shoot the breeze. They meet in the car lot south of Olsen Drive. It seems to start at 10 AM and is over by 11:30.

There's one guy who (sometimes) shows up in a silver GS. It would be nice to have a MCV make an appearance.

Karl.

·
Registered
4 Posts
sal

I know they only made 180 or so, but it seems many are stashed away in a garage somewhere. Any owners on this board?
the one in Arizona is not very clean, and the blue one with 2059 miles has bean traded over and over. i looked at another one in the area and found out it had been hit. If anyone knows of a clean mc victory gs I would be very interested

·
Registered
279 Posts
I had number 38/180 here in HK... beautiful car... :)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
217 Posts
I tried to contact this person by phone and email and no response.
Pretty sure this listing is very old. The dupontregistry is not very good about cleaning-out old listings so there is a lot of cruft there. I have seen this listing up since at least last year.

·
Registered
217 Posts
the one in Arizona is not very clean, and the blue one with 2059 miles has bean traded over and over. i looked at another one in the area and found out it had been hit. If anyone knows of a clean mc victory gs I would be very interested
Curious about the MCV at Scottsdale Maserati. The price on this car has dropped to ~$72K. What is not clean about it?

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I believe that'sthe right price for the car, sinc a regular GS is going for $60's.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts