Maserati Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have a 2003 Maserati Coupe and have the following issue...the outside temperature shown on the dashboard instrument is playing up....it goes from minus 39 to 19 plus degrees celcius...a -e- error message is not shown on the dash...i replaced the temperature sensor underneath the rear view mirror but again...still playing up....can someone help me with this issue or has some ideas what I can do?

Very much appreciated....cheers

w

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hi all,

I have a 2003 Maserati Coupe and have the following issue...the outside temperature shown on the dashboard instrument is playing up....it goes from minus 39 to 19 plus degrees celcius...a -e- error message is not shown on the dash...i replaced the temperature sensor underneath the rear view mirror but again...still playing up....can someone help me with this issue or has some ideas what I can do?

w
This was a bulletin early on in Maserati. We usually ended up replacing the A/C control panel and that would fix it. Let me see if I can find the bulletin.

·
Registered
793 Posts
My 360 does the same thing and I was about to replace my sensor.

Mine swings even greate rthan what yours does.

The heat-A/C is not working correctly either, and I thought it was due to the sensor.

Good to know that replacing the control panel could correct it, but on the 360's that's very expensive.

Buggatitech, see if you can find that bulletin as it may be applicable to the 360's as well.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hi all,

w
I have a 2003 coupe GT. Mine gives me a -E- error message one or twice a week. But the temp reading it goes back to is correct. The car is going to Auto Gallery next week for its 28,000 service. We will see what they find.
Ron:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts