Maserati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Respected members,
Long story short about my flawless till today 2007.5 QP Executive GT..car in garage for couple of months without battery tender(my mistake)..battery dead, tried jump start but battery was completely dead. Changed battery, turn key on, all lights on dash blinking. Turn key, starter cranks but does not start. See pics attached.
Any suggestions please?

4,007 Posts
The network is down...Unhook for the battery for a minute and reconnect and see if it clears it up...Not a good idea to jump start these as you can damage something...You possibly blew one of the mega fuses on the positive battery terminal in the process...Easy to connect to incorrect place..Jason

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Jason for quick reply. I appreciate it.
I tried unhooking... didn't work. When you say mega fuse,what do you mean? Where is it?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I see it.
Are these fuses available eperately at regular auto stores or I must try replacing whole thing altogether? I think just changing fuse or fuses is more economical... suggestions?

4,007 Posts
You need to check them with a test light and see if they have power on both sides first...I'm not sure if an auto parts place has those or not honestly...Jason

1 - 8 of 8 Posts