Maserati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
STARDOC said:
Couldn't get the link to show video, but 580HP and only a 0.3 sec gain to 100kph??
The changes are going to really show in high-end acceleration. The cambiocorsas are very hard to launch properly also. The car lacks launch control like the F430's.

·
Registered
835 Posts
STARDOC said:
Couldn't get the link to show video, but 580HP and only a 0.3 sec gain to 100kph??
with much added torque its hard to believe only that little gain. though, top speed is amazing.

30K euro is a bit too much.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah ! its way too much for a supercharger!! 0-100 kph in 4.1 secondes.....
but i'm working with a compagny in california to make the same sc for a lot less !!! i'll keep you updated!!

·
Registered
681 Posts
nabil325 said:
it will be around 15000 $ us !!

That price is incorrect. I'm a modena-tec dealer and that's about $15k off. I'll post the exact price when I'm back in office.

·
Registered
455 Posts
0-100mph in 4.1.

That is a huge improvement. Pretty much own the road with that setup.

Whats the downside of a twin supercharger on the car though?

off the topic a bit:
The engine, supposedly was de-tuned so it wouldnt rival the ferrari. how does one bring the specs up to 430 level. Is it the same engine or just shared parts?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Steeldream said:
My understanding is the Ferrari engine has different heads and cams. The Heads are 5 valves/cyl.
I'm not a mechanic, but I guess that would explain the power difference.

If I had the time and money, I'd like to experiment with the Maserati. Either in adding a supercharger or other engine modifications. From what Ive read, there appears the engine appears capable of alot more power.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
9 Participants
GregD
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing