Maserati Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With a number of us installing Goodyear Eagle F1s and GS-D3s in place of the OEM Michelins on our Coupes, I was wondering what tire pressure everyone was using with the new tires.

The OEM pressure for the 18" Pilot Sports that came on my '03 was 29 psi front and rear. The dealer increased the pressure on the F1 Asymetrics I just installed to 35 psi front/rear for no particular reason I could figure out. I lowed it to 32 psi because the ride was a little harsh, but that number was just an experiment, which got me wondering.... what is everyone else using?

·
Registered
52 Posts
With a number of us installing Goodyear Eagle F1s and GS-D3s in place of the OEM Michelins on our Coupes, I was wondering what tire pressure everyone was using with the new tires.

The OEM pressure for the 18" Pilot Sports that came on my '03 was 29 psi front and rear. The dealer increased the pressure on the F1 Asymetrics I just installed to 35 psi front/rear for no particular reason I could figure out. I lowed it to 32 psi because the ride was a little harsh, but that number was just an experiment, which got me wondering.... what is everyone else using?
When I bought my 05 Coupe GT with GY Eagle F1s, the tire pressures were at 38. I asked dealer about it, he said set pressure to 32 cold...at that pressure they seem fine to me.

Shaun

1 - 3 of 3 Posts