Maserati Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, just a note to say thanks; I bought a coupe, minus the mats and really wanted the protection. I saw in a thread that most of you suggested "Automoblia" out of the Netherlands. Well, have a unique interior and wanting to match it, I gave them the serial number and I can't tell you how pleased I am. The color is dead on, the fit is better than a glove, the piping and embrodery is dead on- just a very good job. The price was right, and the wait wasn't too bad. I'm not promoting them, as I was told about them here, but they are super and very easy to deal with. Thanks again. Doug

·
Registered
744 Posts
Anybody tried WestWind?

I am thinking of going with these guys - their mats look a little nicer than Ricambi (but more expensive).

Anybody used them?

http://www.westwindeuropean.com/

·
Registered
716 Posts
i purchased from them for my anniversary spyder. great job and fast delivery from california. would buy again

·
Registered
439 Posts
I am thinking of going with these guys - their mats look a little nicer than Ricambi (but more expensive).

Anybody used them?

http://www.westwindeuropean.com/
Flash, I just emailed them and already got a response! They are quite pricey, but look to be top quality.
Wanna try a group buy on this? I will head the group buy and work the deal if interested. :)

Anyone else interested?!?!?!!?

·
Registered
744 Posts
Flash, I just emailed them and already got a response! They are quite pricey, but look to be top quality.
Wanna try a group buy on this? I will head the group buy and work the deal if interested. :)

Anyone else interested?!?!?!!?
MaSeRaTi - Count me in! Their mats do look great - that's what piqued my interest and I think that I researched just about every maker out there.

·
Registered
439 Posts
MaSeRaTi - Count me in! Their mats do look great - that's what piqued my interest and I think that I researched just about every maker out there.
I did the same^. I am looking to get front, rear, and trunk mat. How about you? I'll let them know I have at least 2 customers as of now.
Any of you guys with GT's are welcome in as well (which should go w/o saying). :D

·
Registered
744 Posts
I did the same^. I am looking to get front, rear, and trunk mat. How about you? I'll let them know I have at least 2 customers as of now.
Any of you guys with GT's are welcome in as well (which should go w/o saying). :D
Mine is a Spyder so just the fronts with a trunk pad too (to cover my spare). I sent them an email a while ago and they said they could do a trident with the italized Maserati script underneath (kind of like the attached link).

http://aerowingdynamics.com/aerocart/images/maserati_logo.jpg

·
Registered
439 Posts
Mine is a Spyder so just the fronts with a trunk pad too (to cover my spare). I sent them an email a while ago and they said they could do a trident with the italized Maserati script underneath (kind of like the attached link).

http://aerowingdynamics.com/aerocart/images/maserati_logo.jpg
Very nice. I will contact Ricky over there again and see what we can get for better pricing. :D
I am hoping 20% off isn't too far fetched. After all, we are in a recession. ;)

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I'd be up for two fronts with either the Trident logo or Maserati name (but not both) and perhaps a trunk mat. The quality on these based on the link pics looks superb.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I'd be up for two fronts with either the Trident logo or Maserati name (but not both) and perhaps a trunk mat. The quality on these based on the link pics looks superb.
I am thinking only one logo (or script) might be a better option too

·
Registered
439 Posts
Maserati Logos

Alright fellas. Here are the Logos that Westwind sent me. These are Logos only. I am not sure just yet of the different script they offer for Maserati.
I will start an official group buy thread once Westwind answers my last e-mail and we have at least 5 members wanting in on this.

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hmn..how great minds think alike..Earlier today, I left a detailed msg via voice mail to Ricky. I must tell you that I have been waiting for over two weeks to get a sample of the piping/stitching for my '08 QP Exec GT before I commit. We have confirmed/verified my address but no sample as of yet???????????:confused:

Hey guys, I want to be in on this group deal! However, I want to be certain I receive the right color match. Bianco fuji exterior; Nero w/pearl white(bianco fuji) piping & stitching interior

kSloan

·
Registered
439 Posts
Hmn..how great minds think alike..Earlier today, I left a detailed msg via voice mail to Ricky. I must tell you that I have been waiting for over two weeks to get a sample of the piping/stitching for my '08 QP Exec GT before I commit. We have confirmed/verified my address but no sample as of yet???????????:confused:

Hey guys, I want to be in on this group deal! However, I want to be certain I receive the right color match. Bianco fuji exterior; Nero w/pearl white(bianco fuji) piping & stitching interior

kSloan
Uhmm....... nice color combo! Ask me how I know. :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Are you in Douglas Grant?
As stated, just got mine and very happy with them. I guess ignorance is bliss, but when and if I wear them out, I might give them a shot. It was this group that suggested the company I used, price was good color is incredible, and I told you about the fit. They got my number so they could match the colors- very pleased, but thanks for the offer.

·
Registered
439 Posts
As stated, just got mine and very happy with them. I guess ignorance is bliss, but when and if I wear them out, I might give them a shot. It was this group that suggested the company I used, price was good color is incredible, and I told you about the fit. They got my number so they could match the colors- very pleased, but thanks for the offer.
Ahh yes. I missed the part that you already got them. Does that company have a website to view them at all?

·
Registered
228 Posts
More info please........

I'd be interested in getting more information about front mats for a 2003 Coupe CC; especially what the script would look like.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts