Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car doesn't have the trunk mounted CD changer. I'm planning on building an I-BUS device that emulates the CD changer for Sirius and ipod connections (which I've done before on my BMW). Does anyone know what make the CD changer is? I wish I had one so I could "sniff" the bus to determine what codes are used. I guess I could do it the hard way and look for the I-BUS with a scope, then hook up my interface to the PC, then capture specific events.

Anyway, any info would be greatly appreciated!

Buzz

·
Registered
909 Posts
Buzz, I've got a guy up here that might already know what hardware to get, if you want something other than the icelink unit that others on the forums have used.

Andre, owner of streamline audio; 952-944-3262
He is a dealer\installer for the high-end custom audio stuff up here, and I think he's helped people from the forums before.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Ipod hookup??

Hi, I just purchased a '06 Gransport LE with a CD changer in trunk. Is there anyway to hookup an IPOD or MP3 player to my 'uprgaded' stereo system that came with the car. Thanks in advance Peter:)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Cd Changer Make...

:) My CD changer in my '06 GS is a Becker....let me know if u need any more info?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts