Maserati Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a peek at recent auction amounts for 2004 Coupes. Seems like vehicles with 17 to 28k miles going for $26 to $28k on the auction block. Source is both private party and former leased vehicles.

If you can stomach service bills (clutch and F1 pump) then $2K (dealer markup) over auction is a great bang for the buck compared to any other used car.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Woohoo! That's good since mine is paid off, but bad cuz that price is soooo low!

·
Registered
742 Posts
Best Bang for you buck out there....

My 04 white coupe is paid off... Not one dent or ding, 25,000 miles, original clutch and F1 Pump.

Nothing but pure happiness... Best money I ever spent.

So its only worth 30,000.. Who cares. I have no plans on selling it. Atleast for another 3 -4 years perhaps longer. I would like a used GT-S someday. I need a back seat with two little boys.

And while the cash value may be 30K, the public perception of its value is much much higher... Car turns more heads then a neck...

CM

·
Registered
824 Posts
My 04 white coupe is paid off... Not one dent or ding, 25,000 miles, original clutch and F1 Pump.

Nothing but pure happiness... Best money I ever spent.

So its only worth 30,000.. Who cares. I have no plans on selling it. Atleast for another 3 -4 years perhaps longer. I would like a used GT-S someday.
That is pretty much where I am (except mine is an 05). Not worth selling it, still enjoying it. Life is good. (well talk to me after I've paid for the 30,000 service)

·
5,887 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
It's not just a car; it's an investment.

And as with pretty much EVERY DAMN STOCK I OWN the value is currently depressed. Will it always be thus? No. Prices will rebound for everything, once people feel confident enough to start spending again. But I tell you this much, there's no other investment I own which puts such a big smile on my face when I think about it, and a thrill in my heart when I roll out of the garage. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts