Maserati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys,

i had some questions regarding alignment, do any of you know how to adjust the camber on the front and back of the car?

it took me 3 phone call to dealers and finally a call to Maserati NA just to get the alignment specs for the car, but know i have no way of adjusting the camber.

the reason i ask is because i usually do all of my work at a shop that has worked on all of my cars (from sedans to SUV's to races cars) but there alignment system has no records for our cars.

they actually just put in a new alignment rig and they call the company that makes the thing and they have no tools or specs to fix the camber.

apparently the dealers pick the alignment shop they want to work with and only release the spec's/tools to them.

thanks,

willie

·
Registered
835 Posts
if you could wait til Tuesday I should be able to get that infomation for you. am getting my alignment done at one of the 6 ferrari designated shops in the US.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha said:
if you could wait til Tuesday I should be able to get that infomation for you. am getting my alignment done at one of the 6 ferrari designated shops in the US.

Cool,

thanks man.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts