Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some new pics below. There is a roadshow here in Switzerland with all the new models of Maserati. A friend made these pics. I will probably go to one other show in a few days. Swiss forum link

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
thanks for the pics!
both are simply gorgeous! they need to do the roadshow in north america!

btw, notice the MCV's CF shift pedal extends from 2-4 o'clock (10-8)!
can someone find out the parts number!?

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
I've noticed that shifting deep into a corner (depending on steering wheel rotation) can indeed be awkward. I wonder if a simple solution (Kevin?) would be some carbon fiber layup over a crescent-shaped piece of 6016, with two set screws to attach each right over the existing paddles. The PaddleExtender(TM). ;)

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Not sure I like the texture on the blue "stuff" in the GS MC Victory...seems a little over the top for my tastes.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Man... the MCV interior is awesome... actually ferrari did something similar for the 360 stradale... it's a love/hate thing... that's why i love it... it's different...

the corsa is awesome as well...

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
absolutely. the MCV interior is another good interpretation of the updated interior.

the stradale has even higher contrast alcantara and stitching... exposed CF on doors and footwell... i think the panels squeak alot..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts