Maserati Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...but actually, in the end, didn't try. After considering selling/trading my Maserati for an Audi S5, a combination of the low resale, a few nice drives in the Maserati, and the fact that the car is worth WAY more to me in enjoyment than its resale, led me to decide to keep it.

I truly believe that cars have a personality - and when I had decided to sell it, the battery mysteriously decided to quit on me. I had it replaced (by the way, Algar is ALWAYS a great service experience), and she crackled back to life, like new. And oddly enough, the car just seemed to run better overall, the radio reception improved, etc. - it was like it was no longer depressed that it was going to be leaving! ;-)

Anyway, she's back at home in the garage and she'll be getting some quality miles on the road this week!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Italian women are fickle that way....:D

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
:confused:

Deep thoughts by Huzeti!

Ok Huzeti - Dr. Vincenzo is prescribing a Maser blast. Go now! Floor it & drive it like you stole it.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Sometimes someone is wondering to let go a soul or not and it comes to mind that soul is his own and has to stay right where it's at, otherwise there will be nothing left for the body.
Just a thought.
P.S. As for Vincenzo: watch this and you'll know when to let go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Dl9KazNOkE&feature=related
Huzeti gets the quote of the day in my opinion.

Bigfoot, I think we need a quote of the day award on this site. A thread of the winners would be good. I'm not going to do it though. :)

·
Registered
824 Posts
I'm pretty much in the same space --- my warranty expires in June, looked at trading it on another non-Maser but the trade in offers are ridiculous and I've been enjoying the car an extra amount lately for some reason. Didn't really consider trying to sell it, too much work and with the economy the way it is, definitely a buyer's market.

I have a couple of cars like this: "not worth selling". :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts