Maserati Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gas prices at Costco are pretty good right now!

·
Premium Member
2013 GTS Coupe
3,020 Posts
Everyone is happy about the plunging gas prices. Yeah, low gas prices right now in Covid lockdown, is like a bald guy winning a hair brush in the lottery. :confused:

BTW, are your cars also getting 3 weeks a gallon ? ;)

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:ROFLMAO: I'm ashamed to admit that i'm driving almost as many miles as i did 'pre-covid' lockdown! So i'm enjoying the cheaper gas for now, it certainly won't last!

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rolling with my brother, stopped to gas up his truck...probably the lowest i've seen for 89 octane (mid grade) around these parts 👍
0.94/gal

great price!.jpeg

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OUCH! That's gotta hurt :cry:

·
Premium Member
2013 GTS Coupe
3,020 Posts
And we haven’t even started the summer blend gas tax ..I believe that takes effect May 1, which will raise the price by an extra 15-25 cents / gal. , unless of course they slap another excise tax as they did a couple of years ago which added about 50 cents ! Pretty soon we’ll catch up with the prices our friends “across the pond” have been dealing with for years and years ..

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll pray for you, for us all...🙏

Reactions: samIam

·
Premium Member
2013 GTS Coupe
3,020 Posts
I once had a 1970 ‘cuda, 440 six pack , and a 1973 Olds 98 , 7.5 L 455... if I had to drive either one of those cars at $ 5 / gallon , I’d have to get a second job just to afford leaving my driveway to go to the corner gas station a block away for a fill up and then barely make it back home, running on leftover vapors in the gas tank :rolleyes::p

·
Premium Member
2013 GTS Coupe
3,020 Posts
Funny, one of our local news sources suggested the Suez Canal fiasco is what has impacted our recent gas prices . Hmm, California is the 3rd largest producer of crude oil in the U.S. ( behind 1. Texas , and 2. Alaska ) , I had no idea the supplemental oil which we may buy from those two states gets here through the Suez Canal .:rolleyes::p

The below photo taken a few years ago is from another Los Angeles station .. no Suez Canal blockage back then .. this state needs to find another lame excuse to justify these prices ..

7AB3C4C8-6249-414D-ABD0-AE6873BCCF58.jpeg

·
Registered
66 Posts
I've been using Chevron Techron and last gas up was with Shell V Power...the first were just over $4 per gallon and my last was about $3.70 if memory serves.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Funny, one of our local news sources suggested the Suez Canal fiasco is what has impacted our recent gas prices . Hmm, California is the 3rd largest producer of crude oil in the U.S. ( behind 1. Texas , and 2. Alaska ) , I had no idea the supplemental oil which we may buy from those two states gets here through the Suez Canal .:rolleyes::p

The below photo taken a few years ago is from another Los Angeles station .. no Suez Canal blockage back then .. this state needs to find another lame excuse to justify these prices ..

View attachment 136699
States/OPEC just through out whatever they think will stick for gas price excuses. :cautious:
Damn shame!

·
Premium Member
2013 GTS Coupe
3,020 Posts
$ 4.49 at the Chevron closet to me... same at Shell a block away from that Chevron.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts