Maserati Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
In the process of heater core replacement, head unit upgrade, fixed my top motor, and had Lorenzo fix my sticky buttons. Also in process of having a 4 post lift shipped (will likely arrive after stay home orders are lifted) but will be retrofitting Gransport valved mufflers to the car as the first project once that arrives.

Do you ever head up to Rausch creek by chance? I have a 83ish CJ7 locked front/rear on 35s that I built to crawl. Not really much CJ left on it outside of the hood fenders and frame.
ive been up there with my old land cruiser that I sold last year. I haven’t got this one up there yet but I really want to! Much like your CJ, there isn’t much land cruiser left in this one.

·
Registered
235 Posts
ive been up there with my old land cruiser that I sold last year. I haven’t got this one up there yet but I really want to! Much like your CJ, there isn’t much land cruiser left in this one.
If interested I'll hit you up sometime this summer to see if you want to head up.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Sounds good! Hopefully the world gets back to being somewhat normal sooner than later. I planned on attending some land cruiser off-road events this summer but everyone one of them has been cancelled

21 - 23 of 23 Posts