Maserati Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some may have seen these or have them.
Recently bought and installed these Trident logo ground effect door lights.
2017 QP SQ4 GranSport

Not very expensive. Perform well (better than expected, really). 15 minutes to install.
Four different logo options/styles.

Link here: Maserati Door Light on Amazon

Not an advertisement, just thought I'd share. Really like mine.
Pic attached.

Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fit right out of the box. Just make sure the pins are lined up. If they’re not, when you snap it in, it could damage them.

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
Little bit over the top for us old guy purists.

3,635 Posts
No...It looks like exactly what it is..Some cheap crap off Ebay..If you have a nice car then people will notice without proclaiming the brand on the ground...Almost as bad as truck nutz IMO...Jason

·
Registered
967 Posts
These are also referred to as "welcome lights" by several reputable car companies such as Lincoln and Audi. On some Lincoln models, it is illuminated from the side mirrors as a part of their Welcome Package. Some like it, some don't.
Masi  1.jpg
Masi  2.jpg

3,635 Posts
Not my thing obviously, but it is a free country...I like the illuminated door sill plates when you open the door better, but I'm not sure I have seen them on a Maserati yet or if anyone makes them....Jason

·
Registered
11 Posts
You can comment on these:

·
Registered
11 Posts
For those having trouble clicking in the prior message on the part that says "Maserati Illuminated Entry Door Sills" to see what they look like, here's a picture. Easy enough. :)

Comment away...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts