Maserati Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I guess yes, 89409100 (emblem right) and 89409200 (emblem left) are the part numbers of my dealer, out of the Maserati configurator.

·
Registered
2014 GT MC / 2018 Ghibli SQ4 Gransport
145 Posts
Last step: finally good weather.

Here are pictures of my Masi. I love the car, in my eyes one of the most beautiful cars ever. I am glad to have made the conversion to Nerissimo. Relatively little money for an even more harmonious appearance. That is of course a matter of taste, but I am completely satisfied.

Somehow it is a pity that this car is no longer built. But on the other hand, it's just as well, now we can look forward to something new from Maserati.

View attachment 132451
View attachment 132452
View attachment 132453
View attachment 132454
View attachment 132455

Have fun with your Granturismos; you all own a very special car, which will write history.
this looks awesome man, would like to get that same pillar badge myself. Rear looks so clean without the chrome. My MC is all blacked out too except the pillar badge and the grill emblem. I love how it still has the red lines on yours.

·
Registered
2012 GTC Nero/Sabbia
146 Posts
I wished they embroiled those on the cabriolet roof on the side - such a waste of not having them there.

·
Registered
401 Posts
this looks awesome man, would like to get that same pillar badge myself. Rear looks so clean without the chrome. My MC is all blacked out too except the pillar badge and the grill emblem. I love how it still has the red lines on yours.
I could not figure out how order them! The part numbers don’t find anything.

·
Registered
Maserati Granturismo
59 Posts
41 - 47 of 47 Posts