Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The last produced Granturismo was delivered in the Nerissimo Edition.

I own a 2018 model, which I configured 100% to my wishes. The car is black/black (Alcantara) and is fully equipped with all available carbon parts. It is my absolute dream Granturismo.

And yet; I have seen this Nerissimo Edition car at my dealer and unfortunately I came to the conclusion that it still can be a little bit better than my baby looks. I decided to convert mine to Nerissimo.

This is what mine looks like:

·
Registered
2016 GranTurismo Sport Rosso Mondiale
984 Posts
Very nice.

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First step: What does it cost (parts only). My dealer made me a fair offer. I was surprised that there are not so many parts that need to be replaced. I could have just painted the old parts. But I wanted to make the conversion authentic. That means I will keep the old parts and use original new Nerissimo parts.

With the grill I made the compromise that I buy a new one and give the old one back to the dealer in exchange. The thing was just too big for me to leave lying around.

The offer:

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Next step: being happy like a child, the parts have arrived! Unpacking packages like Christmas.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Black Masi - I will send you a private message as I have a question.

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Next step: be happy to have good friends.

A very good friend has a body shop, he did the conversion. He always makes fair prices and his work is perfect. He is also a Maserati lover and owns a beautiful Gansport, one of the last built with V8 naturally aspirated engine.

I recently received my Granturismo again, the conversion was worth it. I am extremely happy. But the weather was never really good, so I could not take pictures right away.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Are the pic above (first two of your car) your car BEFORE the conversion or after post-conversion?
Also, I sent you a chat...

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Last step: finally good weather.

Here are pictures of my Masi. I love the car, in my eyes one of the most beautiful cars ever. I am glad to have made the conversion to Nerissimo. Relatively little money for an even more harmonious appearance. That is of course a matter of taste, but I am completely satisfied.

Somehow it is a pity that this car is no longer built. But on the other hand, it's just as well, now we can look forward to something new from Maserati.

Have fun with your Granturismos; you all own a very special car, which will write history.

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Maserati emblem left
First step: What does it cost (parts only). My dealer made me a fair offer. I was surprised that there are not so many parts that need to be replaced. I could have just painted the old parts. But I wanted to make the conversion authentic. That means I will keep the old parts and use original new Nerissimo parts.

With the grill I made the compromise that I buy a new one and give the old one back to the dealer in exchange. The thing was just too big for me to leave lying around.

The offer: View attachment 132446
Here the translation of the parts:

Maserati Emblem links - Maserati emblem left
Maserati Emblem links - Maserati emblem right
Schriftzug Kofferraum - Lettering trunk
Presa aria parafango - Mudguard air intake left
Presa aria parafango - Mudguard air intake right
Kofferraum Leiste - Trunk strip
Grill Stecche nere - Grill with black border

·
Premium Member
2013 Maserati GranTurismo Sport
329 Posts
nice...both before and after look awesome...what color interior? It looks tan, not black? I love the tan....

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Last step: finally good weather.

Here are pictures of my Masi. I love the car, in my eyes one of the most beautiful cars ever. I am glad to have made the conversion to Nerissimo. Relatively little money for an even more harmonious appearance. That is of course a matter of taste, but I am completely satisfied.

Somehow it is a pity that this car is no longer built. But on the other hand, it's just as well, now we can look forward to something new from Maserati.

View attachment 132451
View attachment 132452
View attachment 132453
View attachment 132454
View attachment 132455

Have fun with your Granturismos; you all own a very special car, which will write history.
Absolutely SUPERB

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys!

Interior ist black with Alcantara. Here are some pictures. The color authenticity is difficult to reproduce only with a mobile phone photographed. The first two photos were taken upon delivery.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Amazing looking

·
Registered
2018 Maserati Granturismo Sport Convertible
1,517 Posts
Looks fantastic!

It's such a shame Maserati was just too lazy to replace that ancient climate control. It sticks out like a sore thumb. It's the one thing that I hate about my 2018.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Looks absolutely stunning!! Love it! That carbon steering wheel is stunning!

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looks fantastic!

It's such a shame Maserati was just too lazy to replace that ancient climate control. It sticks out like a sore thumb. It's the one thing that I hate about my 2018.
yep, this thing will not win a beauty contest. On the other hand more practical then clicking through a stupid designed graphical user interface, twenty clicks and your temperature has still not changed for a half degree...;)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts