Maserati Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all
I have been doing a ton of research and I am considering selling my maser (which I love) for the 456.....
any thoughts?
nothing wrong with the maser- to the contrary, I have been extremely pleased with it. Just thinking a change may be in order and I cannot think of any other vehicle that I would love more than this one.....
:confused:

·
5,887 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
456 m Ferrari

I would think twice about the 456m since a dealer friend of mine had both a 456 and currently a 612. He claims the gransports are better cars believe it or not, I told him its probably because the masers were produced in greater numbers and developed as the years went on with customer feedback. How many 456's and 612's were produced and likley way overengineered for our roads.

06 qp sport
06 gs spyder
06 gs coupe (pending)

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Have you considered a GranSport?

I thought about the 456 too, before I bought my GS, but it was like going backwards since the GS was a 2005 car (under warranty)and the 456 a 95-01. Also, I've never liked the looks of the 456, pretty boring IMO.

Regarding the 456GTA, I think an Automatic transmissinon in a Ferrari is against the purpose of the car, and I'd never do it.

But if you do go for the 456, changing the wheels is a must.

·
5,887 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts