Maserati Forum banner
81 - 95 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
This sticky is for people to post issues and their remedies commonly found on the GranTurismo series cars.

Please feel free to post common problems, repairs, and links to other threads that address common issues.

Please use the post title box when posting to identify what your post is about.

Please do not post questions or uncommon problems. That way we can keep this thread clean and user friendly as a place to quickly reference answers to frequently asked questions.
Hello everyone. I’m new to this forum, and the proud owner of a 2011 GT. I was getting into the car yesterday and my big foot (size 15) accidentally push down on the power seat controller (drivers side) and I snapped one of the retainer posts so now it will not stay plug into the seat. Anyone know where I can get a replacement besides the dealership?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello everyone. I’m new to this forum, and the proud owner of a 2011 GT. I was getting into the car yesterday and my big foot (size 15) accidentally push down on the power seat controller (drivers side) and I snapped one of the retainer posts so now it will not stay plug into the seat. Anyone know where I can get a replacement besides the dealership?
Scuderia Car parts

·
Registered
2016 GranTurismo Sport Rosso Mondiale
1,096 Posts
Worked! Thank you

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello I'm new to forum. I bought my first Maserati. It's a 2012 GT with 32K miles. I bought knowing with both TPMS waring lights were on since thought is was no big deal to fix. Car says TPMS function unavailable and won't calibrate. One TPMS symbols flashes amber for about 90 seconds. Fast forward. All sensors scan good with tool used on sides for tires showing HUF 433MHz sensors with good batteries on duplicates etc. However. if you let pressure out one one tire display will show pressure in all tire with the one that low in 25 PSI yellow and other are white a read 32-32 PSI. You get same result on all four tires letting pressure out of tires one at time. I replaced TPMS module under floorboard with used and tried to calibrate and now acting same as first. Nobody in town has tool to reset and scan TMPS module and nearest dealer is 100 miles away. Next steps??

Mike

·
Registered
9 Posts
I changed all of my tpms with Autel. Both of my lights were on when I bought mine. I invested in an Autel scan tool and cloned them myself. Took them to my local tire shop and they mounted them. Problem solved!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I got Discount tire to change all four sensors with HUF RDE048V21's and problem solved. No more TPMS's lights. Next issue is that car only came with one key. I found exact new FOB but locksmith says he can't pull info from car because can't access the car's body module for some reason. He thought maybe the TMPS codes/lights may be locking him out. I'm going to take back to him try again. Any other suggestions?? Can't they just clone the FOB??

81 - 95 of 95 Posts