Maserati Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Gransport Ltd Grigio alfieri, 2009 Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione, 2021 Levante Gransport
121 Posts
Defence not required.

Style/taste is like arguing left wing vs right wing politics. A lot of that discussion centres around a demographic called "most people", a demographic that we are not in, never have been and thankfully never will be. I'm always p*ssed off by people who b*tch about things that other people own. When was the last time you heard one of 'us' saying "hell, Toyota/Subaru/Ford/Crysler/whatever make crap cars compared to Maserati? Never. That's the point.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Cmon people...Exclusivity vs. mass production/ordinary...Nuff said
As stated, people that do not own a Maserati..will hate because they do not own a Maserati. IMHO..NOT worthy to speak on..

-kSloan:cool:

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
what kind of car blog is THAT?
what kind of people hang about that blog?

i am sorry, but if anyone who cannot tell the difference between a maserati and a buick should really have their eyes checked. or they really have no sense of style.

·
Registered
2007 Gransport Ltd Grigio alfieri, 2009 Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione, 2021 Levante Gransport
121 Posts
what kind of car blog is THAT?
what kind of people hang about that blog?

i am sorry, but if anyone who cannot tell the difference between a maserati and a buick should really have their eyes checked. or they really have no sense of style.
Optometrists can fix eyes. Style errors however, are unfixable.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Style, Presance, Exclusivity, A Pure Breed which is beautifull, and for people with real taste, not "in your face," most people dont even know what it is but cant help but ask, purely because its just Sexy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts