Maserati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know from where I can get intake kit\system for the maserati?

Or there's no kits for the maserati?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
new one yeah, traded my damaged maserati to a new maserati and I paid little money.

Any available kits for Suuuzan? (*My new mase's name :lol:*)

·
Registered
681 Posts
I have a guy that will make carbon fiber intakes and their not as expensive as the GruppeM it will take 6-8 weeks though as I'll have to let him borrow my car to base the prototype off.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I have no plans of making one unless I have confirmed buyers. The amount of buyers I have will base the price. So if you two are interested 100% sure we can talk about a minor deposit and start a seperate thread to see how much interest there is to determine a final price. Then go from there but just by people saying they'd be interested I can't put something into production. A good example would be my F355 manifolds, 67 people said they were interested and less than 10 ordered when it came down to it.

Regards,
Kevin

·
Registered
681 Posts
That's all going to vary on how many people are interested. My estimate for now is if we can get 3-5 people to buy we're talking about $1,400 for each carbon fiber intake. Compare that to the $3,300 I charge my Ferrari customers from GruppeM intakes and it's quite a bargain. These will also be made in the U.S.

I will be contacting my carbon fiber guy tommorow to get some exact pricing and time estimates and see how many orders he needs so we can get the pricing to the public below $1,500.

Regards,
Kevin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
4 Participants
MVP
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing