Maserati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a recommendation on where to get clearbra applied for my GT. Eastside preferred, else Seattle area would great.

Thanks,

tim

·
Registered
77 Posts
How much did you guys cover? Just the front end?
And what was the cost? I am considering a competing brand called Digishield, and wonder if anyone has experience with it?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't remember the exact package I got, but it was what is considered the full coverage - basically full hood and front, some coverage on the sides and mirrors, and a bit on the back near the trunk. It was around $2200 - $2400.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'm thinking of doing full frontal at Metropolitan Detail in Bellevue, they use the STEK product that is hydrophobic. I've used Accutint and Xpel before and they were great. Any experiences with STEK out there? Is there really much difference on these products or is it all marketing?

·
Registered
77 Posts
I don't know about differences, but it has now been 19 months since I had Digishield applied, and it has held up very well except for two small wrinkles that developed at the edge. This was easily corrected by the dealer at not cost.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Thought I would follow up to my previous post with the outcome in case any Northwest folks are out there and interested. I ended up going to Eastside Auto Salon in Bellevue (Bel-Red Rd) for Xpel ultimate full-frontal and Modesta ceramic on the whole car. Super shiny, well protected and I'd highly recommend EAS. The clear bra was all custom cut and there is not a line/edge in sight...awesome job around things like side vents. Real enthusiasts, very passionate about what they do and reasonable pricing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts