Maserati Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While cleaning my interior I was wiping down the area around the ashtray, a thread of my towel got stuck in the "Maserati" script on the top of the ashtray cover and broke it.

I called the dealer today and found out the Maserati script can't be ordered seperately, you need to buy the entire ashtray. the cost of a new ashtray???.$194.00! they are in stock though!

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My beef was that the entire ashtray needs to be replaced instead of just selling the Maserati script. there clearly are holes drilled into the exisiting ashtray, and the script has male points which is inserted into the ashtray.

seems excessive/unnessary replace an ashtray which to a non-smoker like me is perfectly new.....

I decided to go a different route and found on ebay an old Maserati emblem which I plan to pair with one of those silver engraved name plates....a lot cheaper and pretty nice looking alternative.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.