Maserati Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BTW, I found out this weekend a microfiber towel works very well for cleaning leather, much better than a paper towel or a sponge. The microfiber towel was much better at getting dirt out of the leather grain on the horizontal rear deck area of my spyder using a gentle buffing motion.

I was using Leatherique cleaner but I imagine the same would hold true for other cleaning products.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Dean - I've been doing the same on my Spyder using Leatherique as well. The microfiber towels are fantastic for just about everything and I think Leatherique products are great as well. I just ordered the full set of Zaino products this weekend which included leather cleaning and preservative product so, I'll see how they compare.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would be interested in how the Zaino leather cleaner compares. I was going to try Meguiar's too, but I think it's goopy and I wanted something lighter and clearer - easier to towel back out of the grain. Spyders do get dustier interiors than coupes ;)

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I'll try it out this weekend and let you know what I think. My interior is very light (creme) so I'll easily be able to judge the two against each each other.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts