Maserati Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Cleanist Gs

Just Made A Deal On An 06 Gs Blue Anniv Same Color Black Interior For 65k , 704 Mile Car In Seattle, Had It Checked Out By Kerry From Mie The Car Is Brand New The Other Car Is A Repo. I Had To Send One Back To The Dealer With 500 Miles Because Of Suspicion.I Rather Pay Extra For The Right Car.

06 Qp Sport.
06 Gs Spyder
06 Gs Coupe (incoming)

·
Registered
635 Posts
Just Made A Deal On An 06 Gs Blue Anniv Same Color Black Interior For 65k , 704 Mile Car In Seattle, Had It Checked Out By Kerry From Mie The Car Is Brand New The Other Car Is A Repo. I Had To Send One Back To The Dealer With 500 Miles Because Of Suspicion.I Rather Pay Extra For The Right Car.

06 Qp Sport.
06 Gs Spyder
06 Gs Coupe (incoming)
Joe's new car is amazing! I spent some time looking at too. Looks like it just rolled off the factory floor! I couldn't imagine owning that car and only putting 700 miles on it! CONGRATS JOE! :D

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

06 Qp Sport.
06 Gs Spyder
06 Gs Coupe (incoming)
there is a gs vert at naples motorsports with only 350 miles on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what gives? whenever I buy I drive all around the city, in the mountains etc. I put 300 miles on a car the first weekend I bought it

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Wow! I think I'm gonna end up with a 360 pretty soon...

Funny thing, it seems like the 355 prices haven't changed much...

·
Registered
3,309 Posts

I know - I find myself looking at 360s about every other night....

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)

lol!

Im no expert but it seems the 355, 348s have bottomed out in terms of used values. the 360s continue to fall since it was a mass produced car for Ferrari, there are 100s for sale, the f430 market is taking a beating too. I saw 2 F430 COUPES with low miles sold for $135k range!

You can find a nice 360 in the 80 range.

it seems the 550 market has about bottomed out for now. Not nearly as many for sale compared to 360 coupes and siders.

the 575 market is still falling,

there was a 2003 575 black 7k tubi,f1 here at scottsdale ferrari that sold for $112k. just as of recent

again what do I know! :D

·
Registered
624 Posts
another great deal if you're ISO Masi GS

...this is another really good catch, i looked for 6 mos like a maniac and found an '06 GSport loaded for just under $50K....I actually flew down to Miami from N.C. where i live and drove this car, it's completely certified/warrantied, it's at a well respected and long established dealership where it was bought new and traded up for, car is loaded to the max...perfect in and out, I just couldn't secure the -0- down financing i wanted so I went with a lower priced car, (my '04 Coupe) or I'd have bought it but if you're in the market this ride is a real tough act to follow - ask for a guy name Jorge Baster at Prestige - here's the link but if it doesn't click for you it's on Autotrader.com

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...cardist=633&rdpage=thumb&LNX=ESTAFSRCHUSDTEXT

1 - 14 of 14 Posts