Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are selling an 06 GranSport that we repurchased from a customer that ran into unforseen circumstances which didn't allow him to keep his new purchase.

This GranSport is not going to last long, and I wanted to post a quick note, in case anyone happens to be looking for a car like this.

Its Nero Carbonio, with grigio mercury wheels, full black leather interior, among other options. (This car definately is a bit more menacing than most, and the full leather interior is really nice.)

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
speaking of the orange side reflectors - are there any white / clear ones available? they look awful and silly. i guess just spraying them black would not be a poor choice for this GS.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
M! said:
speaking of the orange side reflectors - are there any white / clear ones available? they look awful and silly. i guess just spraying them black would not be a poor choice for this GS.
The spray tint that they produce for R/C car windows actually works pretty good. It looks good on the lenses, and its easier to control how dark you want to go. Plus it keeps the translucent look, so they look like the lens itself is tinted.

As far as white\clear, I haven't seen any, but I'll keep my eyes open \ talk to a couple people and see what I hear.

I'll start another thread related to this though...

- Mark

·
Registered
13 Posts
maserati of minneapolis said:
We are selling an 06 GranSport that we repurchased from a customer that ran into unforseen circumstances which didn't allow him to keep his new purchase.

This GranSport is not going to last long, and I wanted to post a quick note, in case anyone happens to be looking for a car like this.

Its Nero Carbonio, with grigio mercury wheels, full black leather interior, among other options. (This car definately is a bit more menacing than most, and the full leather interior is really nice.)

I am looking for a slightly used GS. Whats the price?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Response to second posting of"gransport that won't last"

Hi:
I've been a quiet viewer of this forum and have posted only once over the last year. I may have an interest in the '06 GS you've been posting both here and on Ebay. It does indeed, have a bit of a menacing look to it, ergo perhaps, the length of time up for sale. However, there may be a chance I'm not so easily intimidated;)
That said, (albeit tongue in cheek of course), feel free to contact me at: [email protected] or [email protected], or feel free to call me at my office on Monday @ (609) 828-5056.
Regards,
Carl

·
Registered
31 Posts
Response to "incidentally"

Thank you, but does that mean he or someone else will follow up with me? I provided all of my contact info in my previous post, but haven't heard anything directly from anyone interested in discussing a potential sale yet.
Carl

·
Registered
681 Posts
Would you guys be interested in taking an 02 Spyder as a trade-in? Let me know and I'll give you a ring, maybe we can work something out.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
NAPerformance said:
Would you guys be interested in taking an 02 Spyder as a trade-in? Let me know and I'll give you a ring, maybe we can work something out.
We are always happy to take trades. I think Carl is talking to Taryn about this car, but perhaps we have another car that would suit your tastes\needs?

- Mark

·
Registered
188 Posts
treuter said:
I believe it was 127. I could be off by 10 or so though.
Are you saying that only 127 GS's made it to the US in 2005? That doesn't sound right, seems way too low.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
About this Discussion
30 Replies
14 Participants
microfuelcellar
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing