Maserati Forum banner
61 - 80 of 138 Posts

· Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Ok I do have several vintage Japanese motorcycles. There batteries have small removable caps to put acid in to fill
Most companies do not ship wet.
and the batteries are very small. 3x5x4 they go dry
But I switched to AGM for all bikes last year, so no more caps or acid to fill.
Just seems to make more engineering sense

· Registered
795 Posts
I don't normally dig Japanese stuff, but these things are just cool. I'm not positive they came in LHD?

View attachment 146737
They are cool. Don't think they're available LHD. There are quite a few here in Vancouver. Can import them with impunity after 15 years old, here in Canada.

Certainly a RHD in a LHD jurisdiction is not convenient (or particularly safe)... but the Britons seem all the time to drive RHD cars on the Continent... so...

7,950 Posts
Not that is much better and probably on the same chassis..I thought this was the Charlies's Angels car? I'm 50...I was a little kid watching that...Cut me a break.. 😉
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

· Premium Member
466 Posts

Baretta's car...while we are in the wayback machine. And Jim Rockford's Firebird...

7,950 Posts
This is another kinda joint venture deal that was a dumpster fire..The Pantera...Ford 351 on a downright scary chassis..I worked on a 1 original owner car a few times and I didn't want to go faster than 70 MPH in the thing...Just a terrible car..Looks like it was built from stuff from a junk yard and scrap metal stock ..J

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

· Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
Car Automotive parking light Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Since I have a couple car nuts here
I looked the following car last week to buy and restore. All original but 6.8 condition, no rust at all
What’s your honest opinion on the 69 vettte
Muncie 4, 350 hp (L46). Not my favorite color
Are they cheaply built Or worthy

· Premium Member
466 Posts
View attachment 146775
Since I have a couple car nuts here
I looked the following car last week to buy and restore. All original but 6.8 condition, no rust at all
What’s your honest opinion on the 69 vettte
Muncie 4, 350 hp (L46). Not my favorite color
Are they cheaply built Or worthy
I actually like this A LOT. This was before they severely restricted the hp for emissions and CA standards...

61 - 80 of 138 Posts