Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody in the Los Angeles/OC area know of a place where I can get my black mesh grille chromed? My baby is a 2002 Spyder.

I love the look of the GS and would like to "duplicate" the chrome smile in the front.

I know a few of you more handy ones have done it yourselves, as I have seen on a previous post. But I am not that crafty with tools! I would prefer a pro do it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Wanted the same look

I bought a new chromed front from the dealer, $$$$$$$, so I bought a used rear bumper from Specialized Italian off a GS and just had it painted by my body shop here; mesh will go on and it looks awesome! Paid $500 for the bumper; don't have the bill yet for the paint,:rolleyes:

·
Registered
274 Posts
you going for the side skirts and front bumper next then dogdoc, still pleased with the springs and chip upgrade etc ,

Regards lozcb

·
Registered
280 Posts
Still happy with all the FD mods

I am now having the rear used bumper I bought(specialized Italian) painted and mesh added to give me the 2005/GS look, will be done in about 10 days....dogdoc PS I am considering the sideskirts as well from Eurospare, lot cheaper than USA dealer!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts