Maserati Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an '04 Coupe and am looking for a chrome grill - put out a thread before but all responses led to various places telling me "if you bring the car in, or send us your grill, we may be able to do something for you" - I'm in Charlotte, NC so that's not an option for any of the places I checked and I'm not bold enough to take pieces of my car. The local dealer wants a cool grand, that seem a bit pricey to me, even considering the brand so just thought I'd try one more time, any suggestions?

Thx,

Chromeless in NC,
(Scott)

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have an '04 Coupe and am looking for a chrome grill
I'd look up one of the dismantlers for Maseratis. Not sure who's out there, but there have to be a couple places that specialize in Masers. They would probably have a good grill from a car with rear end damage. That'd be the cheapest way to go. Have them ship it to you and then either swap it out yourself or have a local shop do it for you.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chrome grill

Thanx guys, I don't know any dismantlers or even what that is, former Porsche owner and could get parts all over the place for it, (I 'm new to this Masi stuff) but I'll see if I can find one, also wrote the Eurospare company and will let you know what they say. Additionally the local (I'm in Charlotte NC) body shops say they can take mine off and spray a hi gloss silver on it but I'm reluctant (understatement of the year) to let anyone less then a Masi expert play with the car.

Scott

·
Registered
211 Posts
I have an '04 Coupe and am looking for a chrome grill - put out a thread before but all responses led to various places telling me "if you bring the car in, or send us your grill, we may be able to do something for you" - I'm in Charlotte, NC so that's not an option for any of the places I checked and I'm not bold enough to take pieces of my car. The local dealer wants a cool grand, that seem a bit pricey to me, even considering the brand so just thought I'd try one more time, any suggestions?

Thx,

Chromeless in NC,
(Scott)
Scott! I may have some good news for you. I talked with eurowerks, located just south of 485 and independence. The guys name is Scott and he mentioned they can do customs work on masers and in fact told me they can change the front grill! Go to www.eurowerks.com and give them a call. Ask to talk to Scott and tell him tony sent you his way. I'm going to have them install my DBW from formula dynamics.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Tony...

Appreciate the info, I'll give Scott a call, I think that's Scott Lowry formerly of Hendrick Porsche, (I used to have a 911), good guym very helpful, thx! S-

1 - 8 of 8 Posts