Maserati Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an '04 Coupe and I like the stock wheels but would like them in chrome without having to give up the car, does anyone know a good source for chrome exchange program?

Thx,

Scott

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks...

..i actually used these guys for an exchange on my 911 and they were great but everytime i checked them lately they only had qporte wheels in stock but they sure have exactly what i'm looking for on the site now, preciate that! S~

·
Registered
518 Posts
I have stock 18s sitting around somewhere if you are looking for a second set to chrome I may be willing to part with them PM me

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have stock 18s sitting around somewhere if you are looking for a second set to chrome I may be willing to part with them PM me
If the OP doesn't want them, would you consider selling them? (I presume the Coupe wheels fit the Spyder.) I have the chrome wheels, but I'm really not a huge fan of the chrome.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
chrome exchange...

LA wheel shows the wheels but when you call they don't actually have any in stock....psych!! lol, any other suggestions..thx!

·
Registered
130 Posts
When I did an online search recently, I found an East Coast company that advertised a wheel exchange deal for our cars. Their site specifically said that they may or may not have the wheels in stock, though. Also, the prices were not that far off the cost of new stock wheels, I think. Something like $500 a wheel if you send them your used one and they send you a remanufactured one.

I was probably searching for something like "Maserati wheel repair."

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.