Maserati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Ferrari Club of America's Central States Region Chapter puts on some really nice events. I wound up joining FCA because the Maserati Club has no presence in the Midwest.

I would think that there has to be a relatively high concentration of Maserati enthusiasts in the Chicagoland area. It'd be nice to get a group of people together that would like to participate in some events... Cruise nights, dinners, drives, tours, coffee, etc... Even just one event every other month during the good months would be something to look forward to.

If anyone is interested, I'd like to hear from you. Maybe we can start our own Chicagoland Chapter of the Maserati Club or just start something on our own.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Did this ever materialize? I just purchased my first Maserati and would be very interested!

Thanks,
TT

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Zeigler Maserati in Schaumburg here - I know this thread is a few years old but Zeigler Maserati is a new dealership in Schaumburg IL and we would be more than happy to host a Chicagoland Maserati Club event if there's a Chicagoland chapter. Please email me (Laura) [email protected] An event in May-June would be great, now that the dreadful winter is behind us! Thank you

·
Registered
2 Posts
The Ferrari Club of America's Central States Region Chapter puts on some really nice events. I wound up joining FCA because the Maserati Club has no presence in the Midwest.

I would think that there has to be a relatively high concentration of Maserati enthusiasts in the Chicagoland area. It'd be nice to get a group of people together that would like to participate in some events... Cruise nights, dinners, drives, tours, coffee, etc... Even just one event every other month during the good months would be something to look forward to.

If anyone is interested, I'd like to hear from you. Maybe we can start our own Chicagoland Chapter of the Maserati Club or just start something on our own.

Hi Andrew, I'd love to bring out my 2010 Rosso QP. Maserati hasn't seemed to get much traction in the midwest perhaps because we can only take them out for a few months of the year. I'm in the far NW Burbs so maybe we can arrange something around Schaumburg? Zeigler opened a Maserati dealer there so maybe we can work together to create a social event of supercars.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nothing ever materialized 9 years ago when I originally posted this. Then I sold my GS, started a business, got married, had a child, and next thing I know, it’s almost 10 years later!!! But I’m back in a Maserati now and would be interested in giving it another try to get a meet up organized.

How about the cruise night on July 24th at Iron Gate Condos in Naperville, IL? I’m sure if we can get a handful of Maseratis, we can get our own section. Sounds like a nice show and if only 2 or 3 people show up with Maseratis, our meetup won’t be a bust because they draw plenty of great cars!

https://www.facebook.com/events/403850650399554/?event_time_id=403850667066219?ti=ia

1 - 12 of 12 Posts