Maserati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm putting out the feelers to see if anyone might be interested in meeting up on either Saturday, Nov 21 or Sunday, Nov 22 for an impromptu meet. Maybe just an informal bite to eat. I'm in the south suburbs, but I have no problem going where ever in the Chicagoland area. I'm always up for an excuse to go for a drive, especially before winter hits.

Might be nice to meet some other Maser owners in the area and exchange info on issues with our cars, recommendations on who does quality work, and make contact with other owners who may know how to do some work on their own and can give some pointers.

If it looks like there's some interest, I'll put together some ideas.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like I'll mothball this idea until the Spring. No real interest right now and it sounded like cardiffGiant was rear-ended this past week.

·
Registered
214 Posts
The weather is starting to look good gentleman. Anyone thought about a weekend to meet up in Chicagoland? We could try one of the Supercar Saturday weekends as well.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'll be getting my 09 GT in a couple weeks and definitely would be interested in a meet! :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
ajag
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing